Re: Patch for a bad message

Subject: Re: Patch for a bad message
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 15:41:00 CST

sam th wrote:
> As has been pointed out, the graphics import error message is less than
> ideal. Here's a fix. Anyone else who dislikes the error messages they've
> been getting (unless they have to do with missing features :-) should feel
> free to suggest suggestions to me.

This patch applies, but doesn't build without the WordCount dialog patch
applied (the latest of which seemed to be missing the dialog implementations
or stubs). I'll keep this one around, unless you've got lots more work
around in store for the word count dialog, or you could just send one
patch with "word count & error message" code.

--
Shaw Terwilliger