updated pt-PT.strings

Subject: updated pt-PT.strings
From: Rui Silva - Webmaster (rms@ssi.aaum.pt)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 18:34:45 CST

Hi!

Exams are over, so some more time comes to localize abi to pt-PT.
It follows in attatchment.

I thought I had figured out how to localize toolbars and menus, but it does not seem to work with me, if someone could tell me how, I'd be grateful.

For all portuguese out there, I am an informatic and not very skilled in language, so if you find errors, please be sure to mail me.

yours, rms

+ So let's do it...?