Re: bibliographies

Subject: Re: bibliographies
From: Frederic Gobry (frederic.gobry@epfl.ch)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 07:55:44 CST

Hi,

> I would REALLY like this. I have lots of references in my
> writings. To my knowledge abi has no mechanism for references at this
> point. I am quite ready to be contradicted.

Well, I feel better: for a moment I thought I was the only one to put
bibliographies in my documents ;-)

I don't know AbiWord's intrinsics at all. Is it (or will it be) possible for
my application to tell AbiWord to perform an action (for example, insert a
given piece of text) ? Or is there some kind of "dynamic component" à la
bonobo ? And for the moment, is it easy to create some XML document that can
be easily incorporated as the bibliography ? Is the XML format a moving
target, or can I write a module to export something sensible ?

Frédéric