Re: More Donuts :-(

Subject: Re: More Donuts :-(
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 17:35:18 CST

sam th wrote:
> Looks like I'm buying again. I just hope no one looks at the mistake I
> made, so they won't realize that I forgot to make all the replacements in
> cut and paste code I used. Then they would think I was dumb. :-()

The BeOS and QNX stubs? That's OK, no one uses those operating systems
anyway. :) Actually, it was pretty easy to fix (and tinderbox should
roll around all green again soon). The hardest part about doing dialogs
is maintaining all those other platform stubs on the platforms you can't
immediately build on.

--
Shaw Terwilliger