Re: patch -- bug 343

Subject: Re: patch -- bug 343
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 12:20:23 CST

sam th wrote:
> this patch adds two new save error messages, leaving only one that I have
> yet to figure out. If anyone feels like enlightening me, that would be
> greatly appreciated.

When I apply this patch, I get rejects in abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h.rej
like:

***************
*** 27,32 ****
  // Message Boxes used in AP_EditMethods
  dcl(MSG_SaveFailed, "Could not write to the file %s.")
  dcl(MSG_SaveFailedWrite, "Writing error when attempting to save %s")
  dcl(MSG_DlgNotImp, "%s not implemented yet.\n\nIf you are a programmer, feel free to add code in %s, line %d\nand mail patches to:\n\n\tabiword-dev@abisource.com\n\nOtherwise, please be patient.")
  dcl(MSG_RevertBuffer, "Revert to saved copy of %s?")
  dcl(MSG_QueryExit, "Close all windows and exit?")
--- 27,34 ----
  // Message Boxes used in AP_EditMethods
  dcl(MSG_SaveFailed, "Could not write to the file %s.")
  dcl(MSG_SaveFailedWrite, "Writing error when attempting to save %s")
+ dcl(MSG_SaveFailedExport, "Error while attempting to save %s: could not construct exporter")
+ dcl(MSG_SaveFailedName, "Error while attempting to save %s: invalid name")
  dcl(MSG_DlgNotImp, "%s not implemented yet.\n\nIf you are a programmer, feel free to add code in %s, line %d\nand mail patches to:\n\n\tabiword-dev@abisource.com\n\nOtherwise, please be patient.")
  dcl(MSG_RevertBuffer, "Revert to saved copy of %s?")
  dcl(MSG_QueryExit, "Close all windows and exit?")

Taking a look back through LXR, I don't see a recent version of this
file with the line for "MSG_DlgNotImp". Perhaps you're working with
an older version of this file ("cvs update" would help).

--
Shaw Terwilliger