commit -- Re: PATCH: fix for overline in clipboard bug.

Subject: commit -- Re: PATCH: fix for overline in clipboard bug.
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 15:43:19 CST

Martin Sevior wrote:
> the overline feature had a bug that caused the overline
> information to be lost when copying to the clipboard. If you copy text to
> the clipboard all overline information was lost.

I've committed this patch. Copy and paste with over/under/strike text
seems to work fine. Doing so a lot pulls up an assert (which comes up
in builds without this patch also).

**** (1) Assert ****
**** (1) !UT_isWordDelimiter( pBlockText[wordBeginning + wordLength] ) at fl_BlockLayout.cpp:1652 ****
**** (1) Continue ? (y/n) [y] :

> HOWEVER I have no idea what the correct tag for overline in RTF is! I just
> made up "overline" as an RTF tag! Could someone please either tell me what
> the correct tag for overline in RTF is or direct me to some documentation
> containing the RTF format?

I believe RTF specifications are available on-line (Jeff might remember
where he found it when he needed one), so I've just applied the patch
as submitted. If someone finds that the RTF tag is not "overline", we'll
fix it then.

--
Shaw Terwilliger