Re: commit -- Re: PATCH: fix for overline in clipboard bug.

Subject: Re: commit -- Re: PATCH: fix for overline in clipboard bug.
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 15:55:40 CST

sam th wrote:
> rtf specifications are availible at
> http://www.primate.wisc.edu/software/RTF/
> but, the rtf file crashes abiword, so i can't read it. emacs doesn't find
> the word overline, though, so it looks bad for that guess.

Funny thing... I just read through the same file (RTF-Spec-1.5.ps anyway).
Underline is defined about 10 different ways (dots, dashes, double, thick,
etc.) but there's no mention of overline at all. I would assume it would
be something like "\ol" (and "\olnone" to end it), to follow RTF convention.

--
Shaw Terwilliger