PNG files in RTF?

Subject: PNG files in RTF?
d.rose@salford.ac.uk
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 05:42:25 CST

I'm desparately trying to get away from MSWord at work... aren't we
all?

I thought Abi was the answer to my prayers (many thanks to all
contributors on this project!), but I may have found a glitch...

I write a document in abiword, and embed 2 different .png files
into it, then save as rtf format so my colleagues using word can
see them, but when displayed in Word the 2 .png's show up as the
same graphic (the first to be inserted into the document).

I'm not sure if this is a problem with abiword's rtf export, or
word's rtf import routines... I can't find a report on Bugzilla
about it.

Anybody know a workaround for this?

        -Duncan