Re: abiword documentation on the web

Subject: Re: abiword documentation on the web
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 12:11:55 CST

Is there a reason that you don't want to just refer
to the docs in the place where they already are on
the web?

http://www.abisource.com/lxr/source/abi/docs/

This should always bring you to the most up to date
documentation.

Now if we could do command line batch translations
(ie AbiWord -convert AbiSourceCodeGuidlines.abw -o *.html)
we could just generate these on the fly.

Thomas

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, sam th wrote:

Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf