Re: #include ap_EditMethods.cpp

Subject: Re: #include ap_EditMethods.cpp
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 22:38:44 CST

At 10:01 PM 1/19/00 -0600, sam th wrote:
>What I would really like to do is move the function to a different file,
>but I have asked twice on the list and have recived no suggestions as to
>where to locate it. I also dislike the header file solution, and will
>post a new patch when I find a place to put the function.

Sorry about that. I've been trying to keep up with the barrage of posts to
this list recently, and must have missed this.

If you can answer the following 3 questions, it shouldn't be hard to suggest
the appropriate place to put it.

1. What is the function?
2. What does it do?
3. What is its intended scope? AbiWord-specific? XAP?

Paul