Re: patch -- A LaTeX exporter...

Subject: Re: patch -- A LaTeX exporter...
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 14:08:37 CST

Martin Sevior wrote:
> I just viewed your .jpg. You've got sections and paragraphs (in exporter)
> before abiword does! Is this a violation of causality ? :-). Seriously
> when abi does get sections and lists will it be hard to make the exporter
> understand?

AbiWord does sections (through the <section> tag). Currently inserting
section breaks can't be done through the dialogs, but multi-section
documents should be handled properly. AbiWord also does paragraphs. :)
I don't know much about TeX (it's been so long since I used it), but I
believe he's simply letting TeX enumerate the paragraphs as they appear
in the LaTeX document?

--
Shaw Terwilliger