RE: Commit -- Fix for bugs 583, 588, 714

Subject: RE: Commit -- Fix for bugs 583, 588, 714
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 07:29:39 CST

> Add _generalUpdate to FV_View::delTo after deleting a section.
>
> Should fix Bugs: 583, 588 and 714

Good, it's been buging me :) I looked throu for _generalUpdate and _deleteSelection and found, or rather NOT found _generalUpdate in _findReplace.

_findReplace does _deleteSelection but is missing _generalUpdate, just like _delTo. I tested it and it looks like the same behavior as _delTo. So I think a _generalUpdate should be added.

--hb