commit -- Revisions to Indonesian translation

Subject: commit -- Revisions to Indonesian translation
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 14:07:20 CST

Rita & Tim Allen wrote:
> The attached patch contains revisions to the Indonesian translation, including
> some improvements suggested by I Made Wiryana. The current version is thus the
> combined wisdom of two Indonesians and one Australian - hopefully the
> translation is reasonably good by now.

This patch looks like it came in backwards (perhaps diff prepared it
by looking at diff from "newtree" to "oldtree"). Luckily, patch lets
me apply a reverse patch to figure this stuff out. It looks OK to me,
but I know very little about the context of the corrections. Could
you verify that everything made its way into the strings and labelsets?

--
Shaw Terwilliger