PATCH: fix to fonts.dir to enable symbols to be viewed on X11.

Subject: PATCH: fix to fonts.dir to enable symbols to be viewed on X11.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 17:37:32 CST

HI,
        I've sepnt a LOT of time trying find out why abi does not display
text in symbol fonts. This was not entirely wasted coz now I understand a
lot more about abi and fonts and X11 and gdk and gtk. It turned out to be
really simple. Applying this patch to unixfonts changes the charcter set
registery from "Abisource" to "adobe" for the fonts.dir file for the
symbol fonts.

This fixes the problem. Now I can finally work on "Insert Symbol"
dialogs!

Martin Sevior