Re: patch -- eliminate a few warnings

Subject: Re: patch -- eliminate a few warnings
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 19:06:46 CST

sam th wrote:
> As much as I like error messages from AbiWord, they're not so good from
> the compiler. The included patch fixes most of the real warnings (on
> linux). Most of the others are the compiler thinking that variables used
> in UT_ASSERT aren't used.

Committed. I read through the patch (not the source after being applied),
and it seemed just to initialize a few variables here and there, and fix
an enumeration or two with extra commas after the last element.

The following files were affected, in case anyone starts getting a
weird assert or error from their builds. Mine seems to run fine
with these changes.

CVS: src/af/ev/xp/ev_EditBinding.cpp
CVS: src/af/gr/unix/gr_UnixGraphics.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_FileOpenSaveAs.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixPSGraphics.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fb_LineBreaker.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Paragraph.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_LeftRuler.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Toolbar_Icons_All.h
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerGetProps.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerWriteDoc.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.h

--
Shaw Terwilliger