RE: reminder -- we need exporters *AND* importers

Subject: RE: reminder -- we need exporters *AND* importers
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 08:36:24 CST

> FYI, I have (re)started to work on an importer for MS-Write (exporter will
> come after). I know this file format is not really used but it look like
> Word (without OLE) and we can fine old word processor that are still able to
> import/export it.

Thats wonderfull! I will support you and test the results. I have been using Write since Win3.0 and is STILL using it. (I'm at Win98 now moving to Win2000). It (MSWrite) is a superb little program that has ALL fetures needed for every day use (minus spell checking).

We have a lot of Write files here to test and debug on.

--hb