problem running abiword

Subject: problem running abiword
From: Rui Silva - Webmaster (rms@ssi.aaum.pt)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 17:11:19 CST

Hi,

there seems to be a problem with abiword's instalation.

I have had no problem compiling and no warning (other than the usual) poped up while compiling.
It installed properly.
when I finally run the wrapper script, it does not detect the fonts, though it gueses the correct fontdir.

I compiled with gnome option but without it, the same thing happens.
I am running linux, with kernel 2.3.40.

and I have the latest cvs, and it has been like this for a couple of days already.

I don;t get it... I peeked the script and it seemed to be fine... moreover, I have added /usr/local/AbiSuite/fonts to my xfs configuration.

suggestions?

+ So let's do it...? militia gun bomb forces terror