fix: page number doesn't update

Subject: fix: page number doesn't update
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 08:16:16 CDT

   This patch fixes a small problem I noticed while working on the goto
dialog. If, using the GoTo dialog, you change pages (either by entering a
page number or moving line by line until you reach a different page), the
page numbers in the bottom left corner of the document view don't update.
I've tested the fix on both Linux and Win32 (thankfully, the problem was in
xp code).
   The patch is in Unix (ie not DOS) format, so hopefully nobody will have
trouble applying the patch unless they're on Windows. :)

   -Tom