Do we want lists now?

Subject: Do we want lists now?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 00:30:18 CDT

Hi,
        I've been working a lot on Luke's Lists patch and although it
still has bugs I would like to get it into CVS so that Paul and/or the
other Fields fixers can have some tangible things to work on. In
particular cutting and pasting Fields does not work so cutting and pasting
list values does not work. In addition Bulleted lists cannot be made cross
platform until symbol fonts are cross platform. This comes down to the
fact that we don't handle ubicode correctly.

Anyway this is a good start I think. I've made a little GUI to handle list
manipulation. If there are no objections I will commit the list code
tomorrow.

Cheers,

Martin