Re: Patches

Subject: Re: Patches
From: John L. Clark (jlc6@po.cwru.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 11:43:29 CDT

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 06:28:01PM +0200, Ithamar R. Adema wrote:
> If anyone can tell me (or point me to a webpage) how to create the diff files that you guys send to the patches@abisource.com I can contribute 2 patches to get the BeOS builds compiling and saving again ;o)
>
> Regards,
>
> Ithamar.

Aaron wrote a memo regarding this a while back, you can find it at
http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/00/June/0660.html. I do
think that this instruction set for diffing with cvs should be on the dev
pages somewhere - it would make sense along side the other brief cvs
instructions that we have there. Also, http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/ is a good
resource with regard to cvs in general.

John L. Clark