Cursor movement

Subject: Cursor movement
From: Big Ed (dysan_2000@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 11:55:44 CDT

I've found a few redraw bugs including a selection bug (#935 in bugzilla)
where when selecting with Shift-UpArrow and Shift-DownArrow leave a line
where the cursor was. Causing the screen to be redrawn fixes this, but I'm
trying to find where the cursor-blink and movement code is located. I'm not
sure if this is a GDK/GTK problem or if it's an abiword issue. Either way,
I figured asking you guys would be the quicker way of tracking down where
the code resides.

Thanks
Ed