RE: BeOS version of AbiWord (plz read)

Subject: RE: BeOS version of AbiWord (plz read)
From: Bruce Pearson (BruceP@wn.com.au)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 21:32:38 CDT

Hi Ithamar,

Under WIN32 the timer event goes through the message queue and are not
handled until there are no more messages in the queue. Therefore timer
events have a very low priority and are only executed one after the other.
The AbiWord code I assume was never meant to be re-entrant in this case.

Regards,

Bruce Pearson.