Re: POW - populate help menu

Subject: Re: POW - populate help menu
From: Ashleigh Gordon (agordon@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 00:28:19 CDT

I've been trying to do this POW, but have run into some problems. I have
been working with the 7.10 sources. I've added the various bits to the menu
system, which wasn't too hard, and tried putting in a dialog for the
contents page. To do this, I basically copied and pasted from the about
dialog. However, after renaming everything and changing the makefiles, when
choosing the contents from the menu, abiword segfaults. I was wondering if
there was something that I was missing?

Ash