commit - minor BeOS fixes

Subject: commit - minor BeOS fixes
From: Paul Egli (pegli@sourcegear.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 13:13:28 CDT

I've committed some more BeOS fixes. The build is still broken with the
same error message, but this should fix some other potential errors.

-Paul Egli

More BeOS fixes from Ithamar Adema <ithamar@dds.nl>
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: ap_BeOSDialog_Lists.cpp ap_BeOSDialog_Lists.h