test/wp/suite/umlot_printing.abw

Subject: test/wp/suite/umlot_printing.abw
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 19:30:14 CDT

The document test/wp/suite/umlot_printing.abw (dated 8 Mar 00) says
its two paragraphs will look differently due to line wrapping when it
is printed. The document doesn't mention what platform or what the
specific problem is.

In AbiWord 0.7.10, there is an obvious difference in the Unix/PS
printed output even though things look fine on the screen. With
current builds, again on Unix/PS, things look the way they're supposed
to.

So, I think the problem with this document was fixed by recent work in
character spacing. (I did some work in relation to remapGlyph, and I
think I recall that someone else did something about this in the last
few weeks.) If there is a bug number affiliated with this document, I
don't know what it is. It still makes a fine regression test case.