Re: Cygwin Make Distribution Patch

Subject: Re: Cygwin Make Distribution Patch
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 16:45:31 CDT

   I've used this patch, and it works (more correctly, 'make distribution'
doesn't work without it). My question is, how did you Abi guys get 0.7.10
out the door if make distribution was broken? Are you using older versions
of cygwin that don't need this patch? Is this patch necessary only for the
latest version? If so, does anybody know if it will break the older
versions?

   -Tom