Re: Win32 Insert Picture Preview Screen Shot

Subject: Re: Win32 Insert Picture Preview Screen Shot
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 22:25:04 CDT

At 12:20 AM 7/11/00 -0700, Michael D. Pritchett wrote:
>The screen shot for insert picture 'abi/shots/xap/win/insertpicture.png'
>
>Cheers!

Firstly, i just saw the new insert picture dialog. That is pretty darn
cool.

I went to check in the screen shot for it, when I was caught by something a
little odd. The action buton which actually puts the picture into the
AbiWord document window says "Save". This is very much a misnomer. It
should either say "Open", "Insert", or "Ok.". I would prefer "Insert", but
could be easily persuaded to something else. "Save", though, is clearly
not it.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist