Re: Hi. I'm new here

Subject: Re: Hi. I'm new here
From: Ithamar R. Adema (ithamar@dds.nl)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 16:25:26 CDT

Hi Pablo,

Sorry for not responding sooner, but I'm swamped at work and barely able to
keep up reading all the messages every day. I'm trying hard to keep the BeOS
port up to speed with the other platforms but help is *very* welcome ;o)

Did you take the sources from CVS? Or did you download a source tarball? I
guess the last as BeOS isn't building correctly at the moment ;o( I've
attached the latest version of the broken resource as it is in CVS
currently, which seems okay.

Hope this helps a bit. I'm just starting out with this project also, so I've
basicly got the same problem as you regarding getting to understand the
sources.

Regards,

Ithamar.

PS: If you have SilverWing (Hotline client for BeOS), we could discuss
things further on BeDevCity.com ;o)Or mail me if you're more comfortable
with that ;o)