Re: Hi. I'm new here

Subject: Re: Hi. I'm new here
From: Ithamar R. Adema (ithamar@dds.nl)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 03:38:07 CDT

The reason I suggested BeDevCity.com is because that might create some more
awareness under BeOS developers of the need of work on AbiWord for BeOS ;o)

For general AbiWord I would indeed agree on #abiword-dev on EFNet.

BTW, if *anyone* has some time to sit down with a recent build and update
the bugdatabase (there are a *lot* more bugs in AbiWord BeOS then listed
o[ ) That would be great...