Odd behaviour from imported Word document

Subject: Odd behaviour from imported Word document
From: Matthew Kirkwood (weejock@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 11:35:51 CDT

Hi,

Hi. There's a word document at

http://ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk/~weejock/dell-sale.doc.gz

which makes AbiWord do odd things.

Upon opening it, I get a lot of:

wvError: (escher.c:88) Eating type 0xf00b
 wvError: (escher.c:178) Eating type 0xf004
 wvWarning: Must be 1, not 2 as specs, test algor gives 75

Once open, if I go to the end of the document and scroll
up slowly, I find a lot of text appearing as the top of
the page comes into view. The text isn't selectable -
attempts to do so cause most of the text to be blotted
by the background colour.

I'm using the helixcode RPM: abisuite-0.7.10-0_helix_1
on Helix GNOME on RH6.1. I'll try to find time to do
a build from CVS to see if its still there.

Matthew.