commit -- top ruler megapatch (autoscroll)

Subject: commit -- top ruler megapatch (autoscroll)
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 03:19:13 CDT

Tonight I felt insane enough to implement autoscroll functionality into the top ruler. The way this works is that if you drag a top ruler widget out of
the window, instead of the widget disappearing out of the window, the frame will scroll to accomodate the widget's new position. This was
harder than I expected. This commit also resolves a few unrelated top
ruler issues. I've tested this pretty intensively and only found one
problem: When scrolling right, margin widgets can get scrolled off the
ruler. I'm working on this one, but it's been non-trivial so far - I've
tried preventing this from happening but for some reason it still happens.
I'm sure I'll fix it soon. Anyway, I'm sure Paul Egli will find plenty of
bugs that I missed :).
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.h
CVS: