Dialog Shots

Subject: Dialog Shots
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 12:14:25 CDT

All,

  I'm just about to do some more work keeping up to
date with new dialogs. On my list are the new GoTo
dialog and starting on the List dialog. I'm just
wondering how stable these implementations are
on for GTK & Windows and how come there aren't screen
shots checked in for what we have now (for all supported
platforms). The only screen shot is the linux
list dialog (which I must admit looks a lil' bit
horrific!).

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf