Lists and bullets?

Subject: Lists and bullets?
From: Matthew Kirkwood (weejock@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 12:38:01 CDT

Hi,

I am moderately eager (OK, "curious" s a better word) to
play with the new lists and bullets stuff. However, when
I build the current CVS sources on Linux (with or without
GNOME) I can get no reaction which suggests that there is
any lists code in place; the lists button and menu items
still pop up the usual "Not implemented" box and I can't
coax any kind of autonumbering out either.

Am I failing some kind of lists code entrance test? :)

Cheers,
Matthew.