Paragraph symbol

Subject: Paragraph symbol
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 17:36:55 CDT

Alexey,

I remember you telling me that you were going to try drawing the
"backwards P" with the polygon-drawing function. If I remembered
incorrectly, never mind this message. Otherwise, I have just
discovered that the backwards P appears to be a standard character in
Hi-ASCII, the 183rd to be specific. I have attached an AbiWord
document with one of these characters in it. If you can see it, than
it is probably cross platform. Let me know if this character shows up
correctly on windows.

--
Thanks,
Aaron Lehmann