Re: GNOME build differences?

Subject: Re: GNOME build differences?
From: Joaquin Cuenca (e98cuenc@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 19:48:13 CDT

--- Tim LaDuca <mail@timl.org> wrote:
> I just built the GNOME version, and I don't see
> anything different. Can
> anyone think of an obvious difference between the
> GNOME an non-GNOME
> versions(I thought one would be detachable menus,
> but thats not
> happening)?

You have a problem. Certainly, the GNOME version has
detachable menus (and if you're an english user, the
menus have nice icons).

Remember that you have to make an abiclean before
build the GNOME version (if you had previously the
Gtk+ version).

The steps are:

make abiclean
make ABI_OPT_GNOME=1 install

(you can always step the "make ABI_OPT_GNOME=1" step.
The "make ... install" step will take care of all the
details...)

Cheers,

=====
Joaquin Cuenca Abela