Re: build broken...

Subject: Re: build broken...
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 16:20:54 CDT

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Thomas Briggs wrote:

> Well, checking out a new tree solves the problem on Linux. It solves the
> problem Rui reported on Windows as well, but Abi still doesn't compile.
> Guess I know what I'll be doing at lunch time. :)

You need to trigger the autoconf process within the wv module. I
believe make "realclean" does this. You can also do it by blowing away wv
and doing a fresh checkout of wv. This waste of internet resources is only
advisable if you have a direct connection to the internet and are
especially paranoid - like me.

Other ways of triggering autoconf are to delete the Makefiles within wv.

Cheers :-)

Martin