Re: The whole world is on fire!

Subject: Re: The whole world is on fire!
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 14:01:57 CDT

   Well, the FreeBSD and BeOS builds have been red since... well, since I
can remember. The Linux builds look to be red because it can't find the
static build. CAN_BUILD_STATIC was set to zero in Goran's patch last week,
but I thought a fix for that had been checked in (hell, I thought I was the
one who checked it in, for that matter). Who knows though, I haven't built
a Linux build in a couple days (though it built ok for me at the end of last
week, which was after the CAN_BUILD_STATIC problem showed up).

   -T