Re: The whole world is on fire!

Subject: Re: The whole world is on fire!
bob@abisource.com
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 17:10:44 CDT

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 02:50:24PM -0400, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
> I just checked up on Tinderbox today ... wanting to
> add the QNX/Photon box to the build and I see that
> the whole world is on fire ... what is going on here?
>
> Thomas

Part of this is our problem. The version of Cygwin we have seems to freeze occasionally. I can build on Windows, but I blew away wv first, so I don't know if that made a difference. We will look into the Cygwin tinderbox problem tomorrow. BeOS is anybody's guess, and we should get that figured out as well. FreeBSD looks genuine busted in ut_mbtowc.cpp.