[BeOS] patches and new features

Subject: [BeOS] patches and new features
From: Christopher Plymire (chrisjp@eudoramail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 13:22:49 CDT

This patch incorporates 5 or 6 new dialogs for the BeOS and fixes many
drawing and quitting problems, and should make the Tinderbox tree green
again.

** Changes **

Zoom Window:
* Close box quits properly, no more errors when the window is closed.
* Apply also now works properly.
* Fixed main window redrawing bug

Paragraph Dialog:
* New Dialog, created resource and code neccesary to display the
dialog.

Options Dialog:
 * New Dialog, created resource and code neccesary to display the
dialog.

Find / Replace Dialogs:
* Replace dialog created with code neccesary to display dialog.
* Find dialog now works properly.
* Fixed drawing

Spelling Dialog:
* New Dialog, created resource and code neccesary to display the
dialog.

Goto Dialog:
* New Dialog, created resource and code neccesary to display the
dialog.

Insert Date / Time dialog:
* Fixed bug when ok is pressed with no selection present.
* Fixed main window redrawing bug.

Break Dialog:
* Fixed quitting bug (see zoom Dialog)
* Fixed main window redrawing bug

Field Dialog:
* New Dialog, created resource and code neccesary to display the
dialog.

Font Dialog:
* Dialog now attempts to locate the current font in the list box
* Dialog now closes and saves the data properly when ok is hit.
* Fixed main window redrawing bug

Notes about applying the patch:

The included .rsrc files must be marked as binary and must be placed in
abi/src/wp/main/beos
The diffs go in /abi/src/wp/ap/beos and /abi/src/af/xap/beos.

I'm not sure if .tgz is the right extension, but I created it with the
following settings, tar -cvzf patch.tgz diffs resources.