Re: is the windows build still broken?

Subject: Re: is the windows build still broken?
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 22:11:43 CDT

At 06:41 PM 5/31/00 -0700, Paul Rohr wrote:
>Bob,
>
>Obviously, the Tinderbox script needs to be updated to get the colors right.
>However, I'm not sure that the build really *is* broken.
>
>It might be worth forcing a make clean on the Tinderbox host. The current
>output smells like it could just be a stale build. (Regardless of what the
>label says, I'm not sure from the logs that it actually is clobbering the
>tree between builds.)
>
>I'm not sure what problem you're seeing, but earlier today I successfully
>merged almost two months of changes on top of some unfinished code I had
>from early April and everything built just fine (on NT).
>
>Paul
>motto -- CVS is a wonderful tool

I blew away my source tree and re-checked out from scratch. That seemed to
take care of it. As for tinderbox, we have two separate issues; why the
windows build is failing on dilbert, and why tinderbox isn't displaying the
right information. We are going to figure out both of those.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist