Re: graceful recovery?!?

Subject: Re: graceful recovery?!?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 06:46:35 CDT

How about a "Put the insert point at he beginning of document and
appologize to the user" routine? It appears that the main issue is that
insert point has been lost. If we put the insert point at the start of the
document will things be alright again or have the internal data structures
been hopelessly corrupted? Should we also save the document in a fail-safe
format? rtf? html? Ascii?

Cheers

Martin