Re: New OLE code.

Subject: Re: New OLE code.
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 09:15:16 CDT

At 04:28 AM 6/5/00 -0500, you wrote:
>On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Martin Sevior wrote:
>
>> unless you tell us otherwise, I think we should commit Jamie's
>> new OLE code.
>>
>> Any thoughts?
>
>I have not had a chance to test it, but given the postive
>reports from others, I agree we should commit it.
>
>Justin

Agreed. I will test this after commit to make sure nothing really bad
happened. I am shooting for an AbiWord 0.7.10 in the very near future, so
I would like to have a chance to get things tested before release. The
best way to do that are to get those patches we are confident in committed.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist