Re: Section break yields invalid LaTeX

Subject: Re: Section break yields invalid LaTeX
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 20:34:31 CDT

El Mon, 05 Jun 2000, Pierre Abbat escribió:

> I compiled last night's CVS and ran the LaTeX tests and got the attached file,
> which has multicols and document misnested.

First, thank you for run the test and sorry for no reply your two days ago
message asking if you could rerun the tests (I will start exams, again :(, in
three days and I'm getting too much homework).

And, yes, the bug is due to the recent changes that I've made in the
exporter... I've supposed that the document only has a section (wrong, I know).
I will fix it ASAP.

Thank you for the bug report!

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela