Re: Commit: Jamies OLE2 implementation.

Subject: Re: Commit: Jamies OLE2 implementation.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 02:42:58 CDT

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> According to Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au>:
> > Hi All,
> > Following the consesus I've committed Jamie implementation of the
> > OLE2 code.
>
> Since I updated, I can no longer compile wv.
>
> I get this error:
> wv.h:20: ms-ole.h: No such file or directory
>
> libole2 directory is empty as well as glib-wv.

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: libole2/Makefile libole2/Makefile.in libole2/README
CVS: libole2/ms-ole-summary.c libole2/ms-ole-summary.h
CVS: libole2/ms-ole-vba.c libole2/ms-ole-vba.h libole2/ms-ole.c
CVS: libole2/ms-ole.h
CVS:
Added these new files from Jamie to the CVS repository. Sorry for wasting
everyones time with broken builds and especially sorry to the SourceGear
guys for saying it was their fault. Thanks for hitting me with the clue
stick Joaquin :-)

Humble appologies to all...

Martin