PATCH: wv fixes #1

Subject: PATCH: wv fixes #1
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 11:55:14 CDT

Despite saying I wouldn't be coding until Friday,
attached is a patch which implements some of the fixes
we've been talking about. Hopefully the Tinderbox will
be green soon.

The FreeBSD errors are perplexing me. Specifically,
there don't seem to be any, only warnings. They're all
(as far as I can tell) of the same type as we used to
get, it's just that there are a lot more of them because
we're using glib more extensively (it was already used
by gtk). Could someone more familiar with BSD take a
look at them please?

Also, the Windows build seems rather tempremental. If
someone with the facility to build on Windows could
examine it, with the help of Dom's suggestions, that
would be great. Bear in mind that we /don't/ want to
change any of the LibOLE2 code if possible.

Jamie.

This mail sent through IMP: http://web.horde.org/imp/