Status of 0.7.10

Subject: Status of 0.7.10
bob@abisource.com
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 09:01:20 CDT

I have been anxious all week to cut builds, but the recent work get everything building again, that has not been an option.

At this point, I really want to get 0.7.10 out the door. There are lots of great new additions and bug fixes, particularly GNOME builds. Right now, there are two reasons not to cut; PPC BeOS isn't building and Windows doesn't have a Word Count dialog yet.

My gut is that we try to cut Monday regardless. If someone can fix either of these, great. If not, we will get them taken care of next time around.

Comments?