Re: commit: Removed all cursor dirt from Linux.

Subject: Re: commit: Removed all cursor dirt from Linux.
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 13:42:10 CDT

Martin,

I sincerely hope that this will survive the wrath of Bob and Paul Egli :).

There is one bug that is even worse than the cursor dirt. Typing
characters like 'g' causes their tails not to be erased when they are
deleted. See bug #745. I will nominate you for the Patch Prize if you can
fix this one.

Thanks,
Aaron Lehmann