Pspell .11 (fwd)

Subject: Pspell .11 (fwd)
From: Kevin Atkinson (kevinatk@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 16:34:24 CDT

The next version of the Pspell library is available. I would really
appreciate if one of the AbiWord developers could take a look at it and
evaluate it for its suitability for use in AbiWord, or even better work on
integrating it with AbiWord. This version has most of the originally
proposed interface implemented.

I am especially interested in what you think of its strategy for finding
the best word list to use. See manager_impl.cc for the exact details.

I could also use some help with the Ispell module.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin A.