commit: Fix to stop abi crashing while spell checking an rtf file

Subject: commit: Fix to stop abi crashing while spell checking an rtf file
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 01:52:37 CDT

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Spell.cpp
CVS:
Fix to UCS to gchar conversion that was crashing abi while spell-checking
an rtf file. I'm not sure that this fix will do unicode correctly. Please
let me know if doesn't.

I believe this fixes bugs 831 and 869.

Regarding the Options crashes. I believe that gtk is being corrupted while
storing information in the gtk hashfile. This bug does always appears
immediately. Try running options severals times alternating "apply" and
"OK". Eventually abi will crash. It appears to happen faster on a zoomed
page.

Martin