another day goes by

Subject: another day goes by
bob@abisource.com
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 16:42:00 CDT

Well, another day has gone by without an 0.7.10.

Basically, every time we try to do a "make distribution" on 7 differnet machines, something was broken in some wierd way that we did not anticipate. For example, the statically linked binaries weren't building for gnome builds, or the recent cygwin patches were not complete enough for make distribution to correctly generate path names.

So, we are going to keep trying tomorrow morning. Until then, be very discrete with your checkins.